The Lone wolf Metals & Trading Company specializes in supplying high-purity Gold Wire. Our 99.99% pure Gold Wire is produced in strict accordance with prevailing manufacturing standards and regulations. Gold is a soft metal with a characteristic yellow color. With atomic number 79; atomic weight 196.967; melting point 1,063.0°C; boiling point 2,966.0°C; specific gravity 19.32 g / cm^3, it is the most malleable and ductile of any natural element. Gold is unaffected by air, water, alkalis and acids, with the exception of “aqua regia”, HNO3/HCl. Gold is found to be chemically unreactive and is often found in its natural state. It is a good thermal and electrical conductor and has excellent reflective properties to both light and infrared. It abundantly present in the earth’s crust of 0.0011 ppm.
Applications for high-purity Gold Wire
- Plated coating for use in Aerospace construction and design
- Plated coating for various uses in the Defense Industry
- Plated coating for connection points for Electrical components
- Plated coating for connection points in Mechanical components.
- Plated coating for use in Medical equipment construction and design